Suppliers, Manufacturers and Services

E5D4CBAA-0B51-4D56-ABC4-0CE10DB28A67.jpeg
Thanks to North Shore OffRoad. No thanks to a particular towing company for winching the front/rear shackles that they compressed tires to 1/2 flat. I can visually see the front bent eye.
So long story short, new stuff and an experiment too.
FWIW, NSOR is a good source, manageable website and prices after conversion are better than buying US and shipping to border and then all duties and taxes. No hassle.

Then I win spontaneous shopping award winner at Hub City Springs. These were in the shelf and were sale priced. Going to replace my bumpstop with these and I expect they will stop rear wheel uptravel so I stop cutting my tires on wheel lip.

4DF63377-BA86-45F2-B7D5-FFE7428C27E6.jpeg

I’m looking to replace my bump stops they pretty much have rusted off.
C71CD314-2CDC-4584-9331-29349E00FCB7.jpeg
1A810681-4BD0-4AF0-A3CF-B8C8B031EBBD.jpeg

86$ seems like a lot for a chunk of rubber fused to flat steel with two holes in it. Especially when I need 8 maybe 12 of them. Have any of you used an aftermarket option with success?

I run two cruisers my 40 and 60 and working on a third for the wife and have a fourth for parts.
I had some on a truck that took one bolt in the middle, trim to length. Worked fine for my situation, but the catalog they came out of had dozens of different styles in there. I'm sure there's one with the right bolt spacing. This was just in lordco....I snatched book away from the missing link behind the counter so I could look myself. :lol:

This was posted in the Tire and Wheel section
For everyone going out, I had two bad valve stems lately, this would have been a breeze
It's $40 on Amazon free delivery. But try replacing a valve stem by breaking a bead and coming at it from
the inside,

This was posted in the Tire and Wheel section
For everyone going out, I had two bad valve stems lately, this would have been a breeze
It's $40 on Amazon free delivery. But try replacing a valve stem by breaking a bead and coming at it from
the inside,
That could come in handy. I’ve had to break the bead on an inner dually to replace a broken valve stem in a parking lot... and another time in the driveway.

Top Bottom