Spotted thread

I just got back from a trip to Death Valley and didn't see a single Land Cruiser there. I did see 2 very nice outfitted GXs and some 4Runners/Tacomas plus a ridiculous amount of Jeeps. I finally spotted this guy in Georgetown, CO although I feel like someone on here spotted him before on here.

Friend of a friend is restoring a '78 at his shop in the west bottoms - cool cruisers tub, 2F, OME, etc - painted it Heath Grey -- still working a few details out. He's relatively new to the cruiser rhelm. Told him about TAC, he might show up at some point. And yes -- he fixed the bezel after I laughed :D

Friend of a friend is restoring a '78 at his shop in the west bottoms - cool cruisers tub, 2F, OME, etc - painted it Heath Grey -- still working a few details out. He's relatively new to the cruiser rhelm. Told him about TAC, he might show up at some point. And yes -- he fixed the bezel after I laughed :D
View attachment 1950260View attachment 1950263
One of the guys at work showed me pictures of his brother-in-laws FJ40 and I’m pretty sure this is the same one. Looked really good inside and out in the pictures I saw.

I found this Hilux while driving to Columbia today. There were actually two on this semi and I was able to only get a picture of one. It had US government plates so I’m not sure what that’s all about. This is the first Hilux I’ve ever seen. I’ve been driving a lot for work, I’m on a roll for “spotted” this spring.

9816B258-235D-42FB-AE93-98E64580B7FC.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom