Parts-wanted sticky..

Maybe there should be a sticky for people looking for parts, not just for sale. I can't be the only one with a garage full of cruiser organs. Might make it easier to source stuff locally.
Just thought I'd share.
Eric.

WTB 60 series rear leafs, the add-a-leafs are making my girlfriends boobs bounce too much. It's stiffer than a haywagon but damn does it take corners.

Last edited:
Cool! I'm looking for a mint 80-84 40 series tub. Colour unimportant. Lotsa parts for trade. Hahahahaha...

Awl_TEQ

Supporting Vendor

I have an indecent one that I got for free. Planning to replicate the hood given away at the first T-Bar event with all the decals on it but you're welcome to it. You'll have to patch it a bit.

arnott1t

SILVER Star

I actually came across one in great shape that I'll grab friday… I will take you up on the offer of breaking some drip rails for me…. I'm going to completely rebuild them….or at least thats the plan… dimensions to follow

I'm not looking to buy, but to borrow, does any one have vacuum pump and manifold for testing AC? The last 2 weeks of heat reminded me AC is not working in both my vehicles:(

RockDoc

Nobody must know my terrible secret

I am looking for thermostat housing for 2f, it's a 1975.
Pretty sure I have one from an '83 FJ60 in my parts stash. If you don't find something more local, I'll dig it out and get you some pics to see if it will work for you. Its yours if it'll work. In Winnipeg currently, but should be home through the next week. Send me a reminder if need be.

Top Bottom