online manuals

Am I going crazy or have the online FSM's disappeared ? I looked through one just the other day for a 75 series and now I went to pull it up again to print it and I cant find it.

EDIT: Whoops, found them. Forgot it was under the Diesel section. :wrench:

Last edited:

Onur

GOLD Star

I am hosting a number as well. Whomever would like some manuals, drop me an email and I can get you a linkie for the .pdfs

The Jade Bean

Hobby coffee roaster and Toyota junkie.
SILVER Star
Popped that manual up now. :) (I've finally got back on track after sorting the new server out). :D Is the description okay? (It's the one about halfway down that page with the new download status icon underneath it).

Master Portal - forums.bauchan.org/Toyota Workshop & Repair Manuals

Thanks again. :)
Came across a bunch of toyota manuals in a search today:

http://www.moranbahweather.com/toyota/

You need to use internet explorer to view the manuals. Mozilla didn't work for me; not sure about other search engines.

The 70 series manual covers these models apparently (appears to be for newer models):
FZJ70, 71, 73, 74, 75, 76, 78, 79 series
HZJ70, 71, 73, 74, 75, 76, 78, 79 series
HDJ78, 79 series
VDJ76, 78, 79 series

Enjoy!
I am hosting a number as well. Whomever would like some manuals, drop me an email and I can get you a linkie for the .pdfs
Hey all! I'm unfortunately doing head on our KZJ77 w/a 1KZ3.0T and I'm hitting dead ends on every online manual lead. Any help would be more than appreciated!!!!!

Hello All,

I`m looking for dimmentions of GRJ76`s frame. So far I was able to find diagrams for every model other than GRJ76. Here`s example of one I`m looking for provided by forum user SimonInAustralia (btw. thanks man. Your scans was very helpfull)
link
I need something exactly like that but for GRJ76 model.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Onur

GOLD Star

Looking for anything on the HZJ77-HZ (English preferred). Any help is greatly appreciated.
You will not find said document in English. HZJ77 never went to English speaking countries.

Buy a Japanese one and have it translated for the HZJ77 community on MUD. :idea:

Buy a Japanese one and have it translated for the HZJ77 community on MUD. :idea:

Any links on where I can get a Japanese version? I asked the local Toyota dealership here and they couldn’t/didn’t help.

Hello, new to the site. Looking for any and all manuals for a 1KZ-T (not TE) and KZJ78. Thanks in advance, so far the site is pretty impressive. Additionally, I'm no interweb wizard, so bear with me. I do drink beer, looks like the majority have that in common. Cheers, and thanks in advance.

gilmorneau

SILVER Star
Just picked up a Toyota publication 36262E for my 1988 BJ75. All good--great, in fact, but there's one omission. No reference to the cable actuated locking differentials. I realize that the publication date for this manual is October 1984, which is a year or two before the lockers became available, but the one I have was actually printed in 1994 and claims to be "updated" from the original. Anybody know if there was a subsequent version of the manual with the locking diff info, or if Toyota published an addendum or separate publication with the info?

gilmorneau

SILVER Star
HA! Seek and ye shall find. In case anyone stumbles upon this thread looking for the same info, there's about 5 pages of info on the cable locking differentials in Toyota publication 36274. It references the locking differentials as installed in 60 series 'Cruisers, but the info is good. If anyone can point me to more comprehensive info specifically for the 70 series, please do.

I have been rebuilding military vehicle for the past 10 years and although some military stuff was secret I could always lay my hands on the different variant for both overhaul and parts manuals.

Toyota "oh what a feeling". I have been searching for parts and overhaul manuals for 1HZJ-79 and 1HDT-79 traybacks. Do they appear under different names in different manuals?

Top Bottom