Lets see your MAX FLEX

This was my very 1st one I built and its not around anymore cause I rolled it down the slabs at Rubicon.

We had a bad rain and wind storm come through here and a tree fell on this one. I wanted to die. :bang:

jwade that was a nice samurai!

Did you have a cage in there?

If so what were the sizes and type of steel tube. I currently have 1.5 DOM tubing .120 wall. i want to make sure mine is sufficient in the event of a roll over.

The cage I had was from Calmini and it was 1.5 DOM tubing .120 wall. It failed. But it was also a tree that hit it. Make sure you have good triangularation on your cage and you will be ok for a roll over.

I tried to get 100" out of my wb w/leaf springs but the most I could ever get was 95" This is my 115"

Land Speeder

InstaH8R

DANG!

Lenny, tooth needs them stock yota axles that popped up in MS... but i can't find them... can you PM me or him the link to where they were selling?

DANG!

Lenny, tooth needs them stock yota axles that popped up in MS... but i can't find them... can you PM me or him the link to where they were selling?
don't know of any in MS off hand try classifieds in mississippi-mud.com, zuwharrie.com zukikrawlers,marlin crawler and pirate4x4.com to name a few. there are yota axles everywhere.

Top Bottom