Last Minute Wheeling Trip to Stoney - Sun 6/9

I wish I would have seen this before. I'd like to meet some of y'all. We always wheel solo. Been in a few sketchy situations. And I'd rather a Toyota pull my out. About 30 minutes from me and I was just setting on my arse

I wish I would have seen this before. I'd like to meet some of y'all. We always wheel solo. Been in a few sketchy situations. And I'd rather a Toyota pull my out. About 30 minutes from me and I was just setting on my arse
We will plan another day trip for July I’m sure. A few of us are doing the GA traverse this weekend. Also, we have our monthly club meeting this Thursday if you want to stop by. It’s 6pm at Billy’s Bar and Grill in Liberty Park right off 459.

I've some what kept an eye on the meetings. I doubt I would ever make it to one. Work. But that George ride looks pretty cool

Land Speeder

InstaH8R

That video makes it look like a sidewalk... but what it DOES NOT show you is the Jeep buggy on 40’s moments earlier struggling and eventually never making the ledge. Then me asking, “Can I give it a shot?...”
With everyone looking at my 32’s and kinda chuckling, “sure....”
Then THIS!

Top Bottom