Land Cruisers spied on TV/movies

Post up Land Cruisers spied while binging Netflix or whatnot. I'll start:

FJ62 on The Walking Dead S6E13 (sorry poor quality; I'm hoping this becomes a main character)

medtro

I have a few on my phone, just waiting for this thread :). Now, I need to find them ........

Living in the Past

SILVER Star

Shadow of the Hawk staring Jan Michael Vincent. He drove a nice FJ55 thru most the movie.
Romancing the Stone staring Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner. One of vehicles the military chased them with was a FJ25.
Criminal Minds beyond borders. Gary Sinise drove a nice lifted grey FJ62.
Malone staring Burt Reynolds. The father, daughter who run a gas station Malone saved from the bad guys had a green 73 FJ40 with out a top.

Last edited:
Shadow of the Hawk staring Jan Michael Vincent. He drove a nice FJ55 thru most the movie.
Romancing the Stone staring Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner. One of vehicles the military chased them with was a FJ25.
Criminal Minds beyond borders. Gary Sinise drove a nice lifted grey FJ62.
Dang Romancing the Stone was one of the films we had on Beta as a kid so I watched it a lot but never knew what to look for...much less what was going on... Must rewatch. (Shh don't say anything like why did your parents let you watch those types of movies) (also Jewel of the Nile is good)

Living in the Past

SILVER Star

Dang Romancing the Stone was one of the films we had on Beta as a kid so I watched it a lot but never knew what to look for...much less what was going on... Must rewatch. (Shh don't say anything like why did your parents let you watch those types of movies) (also Jewel of the Nile is good)
Look for the vehicle that has horizontal bars in the grill not vertical like a jeep. Soft top model with no top and round rear wheel wells. All the chase vehicles were camo. FJ25s have round rear wheel wells and soft top model have a door opening similar to pre CJ7 jeep. Unless your paying attention it's easy to miss.

Top Bottom