Labor day weekend at Dave's

jonheld

Sign up for Labor day weekend at Dave's is live and kicking at www.gclcny.com. There's no cost for this, but you must be a current member.
Always a good time and great for families and kids.

CatskillsRunner

SILVER Star
@kasassy just joined GCLC. She came with me to Anthracite back over the winter and has a lifted '15 Taco.

She and I will come up Saturday sometime and stay for dinner if she can manage. I'll add us the list to attendees today. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

CatskillsRunner

SILVER Star
One year ago I ran Going Postal with Onur in the 70 and I thought: this is scary as hell and I would never do this trail in my truck. Wheeling with the PA guys this year and last improved my perspective. 🤙

It was ridiculously fun. I'm supposed to be getting geared up for the first day of school and grading summer work and all I am thinking about is going back out on trail.

And while Kassy is supposed to be finishing her Fulbright app and starting off her senior year, she is literally having dreams about 40s and exchanging texts with me like this:

Screenshot_20190902-230843.png

One year ago I ran Going Postal with Onur in the 70 and I thought: this is scary as hell and I would never do this trail in my truck. Wheeling with the PA guys this year and last improved my perspective. 🤙

It was ridiculously fun. I'm supposed to be getting geared up for the first day of school and grading summer work and all I am thinking about is going back out on trail.

And while Kassy is supposed to be finishing her Fulbright app and starting off her senior year, she is literally having dreams about 40s and exchanging texts with me like this:

View attachment 2074986
@woytovich if you find yourself in need of a kidney, the offer stands.

Top Bottom