Forum Photos: Trail Rides, Events, & Misc. Other

FL cruiser

in a panic thinking Steve and Rocky were trying to put lip stick and make-up on me..
I apologize. I wasn't thinking clearly at all. I feel I instigated a wrong.
Makeup is is usually ONLY for someone that's drank too much and has passed out by the fire.
Not for the poor soul without a tent and wants to sleep by the warmth of a fire.

Oh ya...wanted to say thanks to whoever set up the geocaching, our little group had a lot of fun doing it.

ha ha its all good, truth be told you geys were after the sleepy Carter. and me falling asleep near by.... next time ill know the game going into it and be prepared. im all for cheap entertainment.

CruiseOrlando

Conveniently Enhanced
Hah - no - I musta had a lot more than I thought to drink that night. Got home and got the sweats & chills, then started puking. Ugh.

So either one of you gave me some kind of nice bug, or my body utterly rejected my behavior on Saturday.

Gwagg

SILVER Star

Hah - no - I musta had a lot more than I thought to drink that night. Got home and got the sweats & chills, then started puking. Ugh.

So either one of you gave me some kind of nice bug, or my body utterly rejected my behavior on Saturday.
When rocky was putting that worm in your scotch I told him that was a maggot ant not tequila but he didn't listen.

Last edited:

CruiseOrlando

Conveniently Enhanced
I've got all the footage Greg shot. But it's quite long - not sure how to go about posting & editing that.

Is there anything specific folks are looking for? I can help find clips and such.

Top Bottom