For Sale Section

bamabrock

Ain’t Life Grand
SILVER Star
Anyone local need headlight parts before I post them on hidplanet, facebook then ebay?

I also have the following parts from uncompleted projects (all new in the box):

Gatling Gun Shrouds:
Gatling Gun 1.0

Ocular Shrouds:
Ocular

Morimoto Matchbox 2.0 Bi-Xenon Projectors (uses H1 HID bulbs)
Bi-Xenon: Morimoto Matchbox 2.0

Morimoto MiniH1 Bi-Xenen 6.0 Projectors (uses H1 HID bulbs) Note: link is the the current 7.0 model, not the 6.0 model I'm selling.
Bi-xenon: Morimoto Mini H1 7.0

Acme Super H1 Bi-Xenon Projectors (uses H1 HID bulbs)
Bi-Xenon: ACME Super (H1)

Morimoto Motoholders (Properly aligns the H1 bulb in the projector)
Morimoto MotoHo1ders

Also, I have several sets of used, but properly functioning Morimoto H1 ballasts and bulbs that I will include if wanted.
Bulbs
H1: Morimoto XB HID
Ballasts
AMP: Morimoto XB35 2.0
Complete kit
H1: Morimoto Elite

Everything is in the boxes and in my office in Homewood. If you're interested, let me know and we'll work up a deal and I'll deliver to the meeting.

Thanks, Brandon

EDIT: edited to post to show what is left.
I've got a new smittybilt 9.5k I bought and couldn't fit in the 100 series ARB bumper without a spacer. I was out of time before my CO trip, so I grabbed the warn off my jeep. The smittybilt wont fit in the jeep ARB bumper I'm using without cutting it up since it was designed for a warn, I'll let the smittybilt go for $200. Brand New, never wired up.
Smittybilt XRC 9.5K Waterproof 9500lb Winch Gen2 - 97495
Still got the projector stuff and the new smittybilt winch.

Godwin

Resident Herpetologist
SILVER Star

Beater 4Runner I have listed on Craigslist.

jynx

Turd Herder
SILVER Star
@bamabrock thanks again for the heads up on the magpul close-outs. Got my order today. Good stuff and real cheap. I went back to get more and the prices have gone up. Still cheap, but my $4 shirts are now $15 and my $11 jacket is now $30...

And thank you so much for the size heads-up. Everything fits just right.

bamabrock

Ain’t Life Grand
SILVER Star
@bamabrock thanks again for the heads up on the magpul close-outs. Got my order today. Good stuff and real cheap. I went back to get more and the prices have gone up. Still cheap, but my $4 shirts are now $15 and my $11 jacket is now $30...

And thank you so much for the size heads-up. Everything fits just right.
I loaded up when it went so cheap and noticed it had jumped back up (though, still not bad prices considering what they were selling for). The XLs fit like Larges on me.

jynx

Turd Herder
SILVER Star
Yeah, I may still go grab a few more shirts. Even at the slightly higher prices, still good pricing for what appear to be quality clothes.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
SILVER Star

I got three shirts and two pairs of pants for $50ish plus shipping. Only thing is, one pair of pants is significantly smaller than the other with the same sizing. Going to donate cuz return shipping would cost more than the paid price.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
SILVER Star

A day or do later got a pair of Kuhl pants for $30ish shipped. Great deals!

McDowra

I have the marker lights from my 95 Landcruiser, in pretty good shape one has a crack as you can see in pictures, if you are interested let me know.
JTiQJOrsSlulIK4Pe0OWvA.jpg
JTiQJOrsSlulIK4Pe0OWvA.jpg
tW%+LqfZRXaIoEruCyu8MQ.jpg

Anybody know of anyone wanting to sell a steel front bumper for a 100 series LX? I really like the ARB Combo and the TJM stuff but i've hard the TJM quality is lacking.

Anybody know of anyone wanting to sell a steel front bumper for a 100 series LX? I really like the ARB Combo and the TJM stuff but i've hard the TJM quality is lacking.
I’ve got an Ironman4x4 bumper on my wife’s LX, but she is not a huge fan. I’m potentially taking it off and would entertain selling it, but part of me wants to save it for later (when she gets another car). I’ll keep you posted.

I‘ve considering for years. Time to let my ride go, but wanted to run it by ya‘ll first.

I’ve got an Ironman4x4 bumper on my wife’s LX, but she is not a huge fan. I’m potentially taking it off and would entertain selling it, but part of me wants to save it for later (when she gets another car). I’ll keep you posted.
Definitely keep me posted. I’m very interested.

Top Bottom