Dobinsons Rear Bumpers w/jerry can and tire carriers - 60/70/80/100/200 Series

Okay. Different strokes. I have an aftermarket that hangs down too far, and only factory hitches I’m aware of mount in the four factory bumper holes, that aren’t approved for for towing?....and if I’m losing the factory bumper, I don’t intend to have a lower mounted hitch. Just my current mindset. Thanks.

crikeymike

Dobinsons Spring & Suspension USA
Supporting Vendor

Okay. Different strokes. I have an aftermarket that hangs down too far, and only factory hitches I’m aware of mount in the four factory bumper holes, that aren’t approved for for towing?....and if I’m losing the factory bumper, I don’t intend to have a lower mounted hitch. Just my current mindset. Thanks.
It's designed to work around a Hayman Resse style bolt on tow hitch, and yes, it sits below the bumper. If we were to have the bumpers made with a hitch built in, it would have to be rated for towing and would also add a lot of cost to it.

Not to get too off topic but are you also the US rep for the Dobinson suspension as well? Do you know if there is a west coast dealer?

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

Not to get too off topic but are you also the US rep for the Dobinson suspension as well? Do you know if there is a west coast dealer?
Yes, I am. We don't have any stocking dealers out that way for our bumpers. Check my signature for purchase options, or send me an email for a quote.

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

All rear bumpers are back in stock as of today. PM me for special pricing this week for the Labor Day Weekend!!

Weird question @crikeymike but would you know or recommend an installer in North West Arkansas? I just moved here and can’t find a shop that will install a rear bumper on my 100. Most shops I’ve asked only instal what they sell. :(
Specifically Fayetteville AR.
Thanks
Cheers

Weird question @crikeymike but would you know or recommend an installer in North West Arkansas? I just moved here and can’t find a shop that will install a rear bumper on my 100. Most shops I’ve asked only instal what they sell. :(
Thanks
Cheers
If you ever come down to Central AR I'll be happy to help. I installed mine by myself. Pretty straightforward.

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

Thanks
Cheers
If you ever come down to Central AR I'll be happy to help. I installed mine by myself. Pretty straightforward.
I don't have any recommendations sorry, as we don't work with any shops out that way. Perhaps ask around on other parts of the forum.

You would think shops would want the business, since they usually profit more on labor than selling parts.

I don't have any recommendations sorry, as we don't work with any shops out that way. Perhaps ask around on other parts of the forum.

You would think shops would want the business, since they usually profit more on labor than selling parts.
You would think, but not the case...

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

Got the bumper on my 100 series. Fairly straightforward. The disassembly of stock equipment was harder than mounting the bumper. My only issue is the swingouts will not lock open. The locking pins won't engage in the locking holes... Like they're too big or off center by a mm or 2. View attachment 1791762 View attachment 1791763
Hmm. Can you measure the OD of the pin and the hole it's supposed to fit into, to see if it's a centering issue? It also could just be the powder coat being too thick in the bumper hole to accept the pin perhaps.

Top Bottom