Dobinsons Rear Bumpers w/jerry can and tire carriers - 60/70/80/100/200 Series

crikeymike

Dobinsons Spring & Suspension USA
Supporting Vendor

Our new online store went live last month and we're adding products every day to it.

All bumpers are sold on our online store, and shipping is included:

60 Series - Dobinsons Rear Bumper Kit for Toyota Landcruiser 60/62 Series 9/1985+ - Dobinsons Direct (for late-1985 and onwards models only due to rear cross member difference)
70 Series - Dobinsons Rear Bumper Kit for Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series LWB 2007+ - Dobinsons Direct(Designed for LWB wagons only, has long wing returns. 76 and 78 series)
80 Series - Dobinsons Rear Bumper Kit for Toyota Landcruiser 80 series - Dobinsons Direct
100 Series - http://www.dobinsonsdirect.com/product/dobinsons-rear-bumper-for-toyota-landcruiser-100-series-ifs/
200 Series - http://www.dobinsonsdirect.com/product/dobinsons-rear-bumper-kit-for-toyota-landcruiser-200-series/

Shipping on our website www.DobinsonsDirect.com is included to the nearest freight terminal, OR to a commercial address with loading dock only. Home delivery is no longer available due to truck freight company restrictions on use of liftgates for wide pallets.

***Use coupon code "mudhater" at checkout to save 5% off your order for being an IH8MUD Forum Member!!***

Mike,
I LOVE the rear bumper + tier carrier and fuel carrier that you sent me for my 1999 100 series LandCruiser. Comparing it to others the latches and mounting are better than others I've seen. There is NO wobble at all. All that and arguably the best price too. I would not hesitate to make the same decisions again. I also got the 8'x10' awning and LOVE it.

Having said that, I'm now shopping for sliders and a Front Bumper, I'm interested in more Dobinsons on my truck. Do you have any recommendations?

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

Mike,
I LOVE the rear bumper + tier carrier and fuel carrier that you sent me for my 1999 100 series LandCruiser. Comparing it to others the latches and mounting are better than others I've seen. There is NO wobble at all. All that and arguably the best price too. I would not hesitate to make the same decisions again. I also got the 8'x10' awning and LOVE it.

Having said that, I'm now shopping for sliders and a Front Bumper, I'm interested in more Dobinsons on my truck. Do you have any recommendations?
Hey man, sure thing. I'll send you a PM.

***Use coupon code "mudhater" at checkout to save 5% off your order for being an IH8MUD Forum Member!!***[/QUOTE]
Does this work on ebay also the code?

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

Are 60 series bumpers still available? The link you posted takes you to a 404 error page.
Yeah, having website issues with some products we added. We have been sold out for a while and are waiting for them to arrive in late August approximately.

***Update 8/3/18*** Bumpers are back up on the site, all links are functional again

Last edited:

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Our new online store went live last month and we're adding products every day to it.

All bumpers are sold on our online store, and shipping is included:

60 Series - Dobinsons Rear Bumper Kit for Toyota Landcruiser 60/62 Series 9/1985+ - Dobinsons Direct (for late-1985 and onwards models only due to rear cross member difference)
70 Series - Dobinsons Rear Bumper Kit for Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series LWB 2007+ - Dobinsons Direct(Designed for LWB wagons only, has long wing returns. 76 and 78 series)
80 Series - Dobinsons Rear Bumper Kit for Toyota Landcruiser 80 series - Dobinsons Direct
100 Series - http://www.dobinsonsdirect.com/product/dobinsons-rear-bumper-for-toyota-landcruiser-100-series-ifs/
200 Series - http://www.dobinsonsdirect.com/product/dobinsons-rear-bumper-kit-for-toyota-landcruiser-200-series/

Shipping on our website www.DobinsonsDirect.com is included to the nearest freight terminal, OR to a commercial address with loading dock only. Home delivery is no longer available due to truck freight company restrictions on use of liftgates for wide pallets.

***Use coupon code "mudhater" at checkout to save 5% off your order for being an IH8MUD Forum Member!!***
Yeah, having website issues with some products we added. We have been sold out for a while and are waiting for them to arrive in late August approximately.
I tried the links also, and none of them work. Also, I can find no information and/or pricing about any of your rear bumpers. Anywhere.

Frustrating.

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

I tried the links also, and none of them work. Also, I can find no information and/or pricing about any of your rear bumpers. Anywhere.

Frustrating.
$1400 plus shipping for the 60 series rear

***Update 8/3/18*** Bumpers are back up on the site, all links are functional again

Last edited:

GSTMike

SILVER Star
Are these still available for the 80 series, can't find them on the website via the link or by searching it

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

Are these still available for the 80 series, can't find them on the website via the link or by searching it
Yes I have them in stock.

I just updated the website, so they're all up on there again now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom