Dobinsons Front winch bumper options

crikeymike

Dobinsons Spring & Suspension USA
Supporting Vendor

Wow, Dobinson's pricing is amazing.
A question about bumpers. On your website they have bullbar loops. However, can you also order them without the bullbar loop? Where can we find pricing without loop as well as weight information for landcruisers 200 series
The Stainless Loop Deluxe models, you can remove the hoops from that one and install the plug kit that we provide with it. It comes with the hoops regardless.

The Classic Black and Black Deluxe are one-piece welded bumpers and the hoops can't be removed.

What year 200 series do you need info on?

The Stainless Loop Deluxe models, you can remove the hoops from that one and install the plug kit that we provide with it. It comes with the hoops regardless.

The Classic Black and Black Deluxe are one-piece welded bumpers and the hoops can't be removed.

Probably 2011-2013. Looking for that "perfect" vehicle, which is kind of a unicorn in the USA. In no hurry though since GX is going on well

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

Probably 2011-2013. Looking for that "perfect" vehicle, which is kind of a unicorn in the USA. In no hurry though since GX is going on well
OK. Our BU59-3688 Stainless Loop Deluxe fits all 2008 to 2015 models as it includes filler panels under the headlights instead of requiring the stock bumper cover to be cut.

It's right at about 170LBS including all its packaging, so ~150LBS unwrapped.

Here are the details: Dobinsons 4x4 Stainless Loop Deluxe Bullbar for Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series 2008 to 2015 Only - Dobinsons Direct

I've been looking for a front bumper that allows for the removal of the bull bar - looks like yours can work. Any history of a nice sale around Memorial Day???

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

I've been looking for a front bumper that allows for the removal of the bull bar - looks like yours can work. Any history of a nice sale around Memorial Day???
For the 100 series, yeah the BU59-3658 stainless loop deluxe, you can remove the top tubes and leave just the bumper.

No, we don't normally do a memorial day sale, but haven't made any plans yet.

Hi Mike! I recently purchased a 2000 LX470 for my daughter. This rig will be for my oldest daughter. Her sister will be getting the FJ62. I’ll have the 01 PreRunner Tacoma. Both the FJ62 and Taco have ARB front bumpers. I’m starting to like the Dobinson bumpers better. Can you provide me with the part numbers to the front classic and rear swing out bumper for a 2000 LX470 please. I would most likely purchase both bumpers at the same time. Thank you!

8AE902B5-8394-4399-AEA4-35D7F2D24F93.jpeg

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

Hi Mike! I recently purchased a 2000 LX470 for my daughter. This rig will be for my oldest daughter. Her sister will be getting the FJ62. I’ll have the 01 PreRunner Tacoma. Both the FJ62 and Taco have ARB front bumpers. I’m starting to like the Dobinson bumpers better. Can you provide me with the part numbers to the front classic and rear swing out bumper for a 2000 LX470 please. I would most likely purchase both bumpers at the same time. Thank you!

View attachment 1945892
Hi Mate,

Nice, that's a good looking vehicle.

We don't stock the classic black, but it would be BU59-3508. We normally stock the stainless loop deluxe, BU59-3658, arriving this week.

Rear bumper is BW80-4109, arriving this week.

Do you also have GX470 bumpers? Hit a Deer, front bumper is toast. Thinking of going metal. Can you share links to the bumpers on your website and approximate lead time?

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

Do you also have GX470 bumpers? Hit a Deer, front bumper is toast. Thinking of going metal. Can you share links to the bumpers on your website and approximate lead time?
We don't stock GX/Prado 120 bumpers here. Click my signature to go to the website. Anything in stock is usually delivered to you in about a week.

Top Bottom