Damage Control by Bink's Offroad & Fabrication

We did build a rear one and will be releasing it again soon. All of this stuff was originally built with posterboard templates and my plasma table. Basically what I am doing now is remodeling everything in 3d and refining certain things that still needed ground to fit. Not that any major changes are being made but it's amazing how the front bumper went from something that requires some "fiddling" to get all the outer parts to fit proper to every one clicking together like puzzle pieces. The rear will be the same. There were actually only two that we ever built and both wound up having some of the rear corner pieces cut by hand to fit. I want to eliminate all that and make that one click together like a puzzle too.

Can you send me a link to your website or some work you have done please?
I'm still working through much on my new site and it's only on a local host, but here's a quick view of screen shots of the home page which I'm still working through the presentation of the process offering a bit:

hp1.png

hp2.png

hp3.png

hp4.png

hp5.png

We did build a rear one and will be releasing it again soon. All of this stuff was originally built with posterboard templates and my plasma table. Basically what I am doing now is remodeling everything in 3d and refining certain things that still needed ground to fit. Not that any major changes are being made but it's amazing how the front bumper went from something that requires some "fiddling" to get all the outer parts to fit proper to every one clicking together like puzzle pieces. The rear will be the same. There were actually only two that we ever built and both wound up having some of the rear corner pieces cut by hand to fit. I want to eliminate all that and make that one click together like a puzzle too.

Love'em or hate'em, I also did all the t-shirt graphic design as well. I have a healthy stock of stock images I can provide as well, but I'd always recommend high quality photos and videos from your end.

I can trade t-shirts as well... :)

Can you send me a link to your website or some work you have done please?
Here's a recent eCommerce side project I'm doing on Shopify as well: Symbolic & Decorative Graphic T-Shirts with No Brand Represented.

Last edited:

BinksFab

Supporting Vendor
Sorry if I responded to anyone slow! I didn't get any notifications so I assumed the thread was just silent. I'm welding my brains out fulfilling orders:) Thanks to everyone who has placed an order so far. These pictures are extremely old but this is basically what the rear bumper will continue to look like. There will be subtle changes but I don't think anything that will be significant.

018.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

012.JPG

Brimstone

SILVER Star
Dang that rear bumper looks the goods! Now I have to decide between Binks and Costa! You both do really nice work.

ajax1

Is be interested in a rear bumper when do you think you’ll start one? Can you pm me price and shipping please would also need tire swing out on the pass side

JaketheSSnake

SILVER Star
Is be interested in a rear bumper when do you think you’ll start one? Can you pm me price and shipping please would also need tire swing out on the pass side
I'd like to know this too. What's the best way to get ahold of Binks?

Top Bottom