Craigslist Search Utility

sarca

I upped my wrenchin skills, now up yours!
This thread led me to my favorite search for Craigslist..No frills, no flashing ads..JUST the stuff I wanted...sooo disappointed its not working anymore!

sarca said:
This thread led me to my favorite search for Craigslist..No frills, no flashing ads..JUST the stuff I wanted...sooo disappointed its not working anymore!
Dang I was just coming back to this thread to get the site and find it's down?

Flank

American by Birth, Texan by the grace of God.

Soooo sad to see this utility no longer available - was my fav way to search craigslist.

Sad day

I was hoping the other day my phone was not working but looks like this is down for the count lets hope it gets back up and running I really would like it back up

pmccumber, thanks for the engine. You helped me find my 74 FJ40 2 states away and I can't thank you enough!

Quick Tip from another IT guy, instead of clicking back and changing cities, just change the city name in the address bar up top and hit enter. It will keep the same search term, Land Cruiser, and just search a different city. Ex Below

http://[U]atlanta[/U].craigslist.org/search/?areaID=14&subAreaID=&query=land+cruiser&catAbb=sss

and change to

http://[U]miami.[/U]craigslist.org/search/?areaID=14&subAreaID=&query=land%20cruiser&catAbb=sss

Cheers

Same here. I don't understand how the iPad and iPhone apps do it and the desktop tools have been shutdown. Is it just a matter of abiding by their rules and doing it their way?

This was the best tool out there for this type of search!

sorryma

All Craigslist

If you google "all craigslist", you get this. Not the same but works in a pinch.

Somebody just told me about this, I had no idea.

All of Craigslist

Last edited:

ERG80

I use searchtempest now that the mccumber link no longer works. It isn't as good but it's categorized and pretty easy to use once you choose your settings.

sarca

I upped my wrenchin skills, now up yours!
This is the greatest thing to happen since i originally discovered mccumbers!

Id like to think my threatening letters to Craig made a difference..
Hooray! How I have MISSED this craigslist search! :clap:

Top Bottom