Craigslist Finds

landcruising

Mud User Not Abuser
SILVER Star

Not a landcruiser but cool none the less, I'm posting mainly because I find it interesting that the claim is you can use the vehicle as registered by an LLC, anyone ever heard of this?

"Original Land Rover Defender 110. This is the Santana model from Spain. Left hand drive and a diesel. Its in running condition. Just redid the head, gaskets and valves. Completely redid the brakes, clutch, and flywheel. It is the ultimate weekend beach cruiser. Rumble down the road!

Lights need to be rewired. Idles rough but drives great. I've had my fun and the wife says it has to go...

I have title and it is registered with an LLC in Montana. $89 lifetime plates, no smog check there. If anyone says they can get any imported defender registered and smogged in CA....they are lying. Buy the truck get the LLC."

Not a landcruiser but cool none the less, I'm posting mainly because I find it interesting that the claim is you can use the vehicle as registered by an LLC, anyone ever heard of this?

"Original Land Rover Defender 110. This is the Santana model from Spain. Left hand drive and a diesel. Its in running condition. Just redid the head, gaskets and valves. Completely redid the brakes, clutch, and flywheel. It is the ultimate weekend beach cruiser. Rumble down the road!

Lights need to be rewired. Idles rough but drives great. I've had my fun and the wife says it has to go...

I have title and it is registered with an LLC in Montana. $89 lifetime plates, no smog check there. If anyone says they can get any imported defender registered and smogged in CA....they are lying. Buy the truck get the LLC."

View attachment 2009337
Same reason why I just registered my 60 in GA.........no smog.

badsamaritan

SILVER Star
A lot of guys who own exotics and imports register them in MT. The 89 bucks for lifetime plates sounds right. I. Not sure why he's harping on the LLC I'm guessing the rules have changes and having a LLC registered in MT gets you out of proving residency.

The only reason that I would think you would need an LLC is because that gives you a company in Montana and a reason to keep your out-of-state plates otherwise I think you can get pulled over and get a ticket to change them.

landcruising

Mud User Not Abuser
SILVER Star

48 of them at $20 each in Bonsall close to the Vista crowd. I was going to try to go look at them and get a couple for the roof rack, but don't have the time this weekend. If anyone gets any, let me know, I may have you pick a couple up if in good shape.

1564773641063.png

For some reason I am having an issue getting the contact info. Anybody else having an issue? If not then can you post me the number so I can call

Called him, craigslist doesnt like VPN's apparently. I am going to swing by tomorrow AM at like 730 or 8. Let me know how many.

Mogwai

SILVER Star
Haha hmmm I'm in the 2 to 4 category too, have enough room in da Cruisa!? Sigh... I have bins already that work fine. These are nice though.... wonder if they are needlessly heavy though.

Haha hmmm I'm in the 2 to 4 category too, have enough room in da Cruisa!? Sigh... I have bins already that work fine. These are nice though.... wonder if they are needlessly heavy though.
I should have enough room, haha. I'll grab at least 2 for you and @breckenif I can fit more I will.

Top Bottom