Cool cars and CLC chat

Bossman

SILVER Star

Just wanted to throw this out there in hopes that some Cottonland folks consider attending this event. The annual New Guys Run is a fundraiser for Camp Sunshine which is a charity that benefits children who have been victims of burns and are receiving treatment at Arkansas Children’s Hospital. 100% of the proceeds go to the cause every year. Please consider spending your weekend with us!
5A0589E3-B9E3-41CB-B840-22D407ABF586.png

Bossman

SILVER Star

Or this one! :)

Dustin Messina

djmcruisers
SILVER Star
Or this one! :)

Do we have anybody going to this run and could pickup a bumper from Louis Rock for me? I purchased the bumper in Late November and he has been giving me the run around since and refused to give me a refund. After months of messages not responded too he states it is off and ready for delivery. If anyone is going to this run and could grab this for me let me know. After 4 months of trying to get a bumper or my money back I am ready to take the ride myself.....

Bossman

SILVER Star

Do we have anybody going to this run and could pickup a bumper from Louis Rock for me? I purchased the bumper in Late November and he has been giving me the run around since and refused to give me a refund. After months of messages not responded too he states it is off and ready for delivery. If anyone is going to this run and could grab this for me let me know. After 4 months of trying to get a bumper or my money back I am ready to take the ride myself.....
I’ll be going to one or both of these rides. Tell Louis to bring it and I’ll get it as far as South AR for you.

Top Bottom