Cassandra

matt32

I make the smoked meats

Probably gonna miss the ride but I may need to borrow your drive way in the future in exchange for chicken. I got sliders today and an OME lift on the way whenever it ships.

Probably gonna miss the ride but I may need to borrow your drive way in the future in exchange for chicken. I got sliders today and an OME lift on the way whenever it ships.
We will put together a club wrench day soon to help out with the sliders and lift.

matt32

I make the smoked meats

8 1/2 weeks later and the lift is finally here. Do not use Rock Road Outfitters ever, the product and prices may be good but their customer service sucks. Apparently the OME lift was back ordered from the beginning but they never relayed that during the ordering process.

Edit: Went through all the boxes and everything is in order. My front coils are already built, they included coil conversion kit, and a dif drop kit. all for a little over a grand. So it appears the value is good but as stated earlier their customer service sucks.

Last edited:

jynx

Turd Herder
SILVER Star
Working on our BTF while overlanding badge this weekend.

0915191907a.jpg

If you're gonna use it, get the steel skids. Aluminum is lighter, but can't take the abuse.

Top Bottom