Beer Thread

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
SILVER Star

I had one of these recently at a German restaurant in Manchester TN. Quite possibly the best beer I have ever had. I've been meaning to try another and comfirm my first impression. Flying Saucer in Memphis serves Weihenstephaner. View attachment 2055094
You should check out some of the other Weihenstephaner varieties like Vitus and Korbinian. Really tasty.
Vitus_Weihenstephaner.png
Korbinian_Weihenstephaner.png

HoneyBear

SILVER Star
I had one of these recently at a German restaurant in Manchester TN. Quite possibly the best beer I have ever had. I've been meaning to try another and comfirm my first impression. Flying Saucer in Memphis serves Weihenstephaner.
That's a good beer and @BMThiker is correct, the other's are great as well. They also have a Crystal Weissbier that's good as well.

But, for my money, assuming it's not old (MS fancy beer problems) this is my favorite:

1565966429128.png

For drinking the regular is great, for meals I prefer the darker.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
SILVER Star

That's a good beer and @BMThiker is correct, the other's are great as well. They also have a Crystal Weissbier that's good as well.

But, for my money, assuming it's not old (MS fancy beer problems) this is my favorite:

View attachment 2059707
For drinking the regular is great, for meals I prefer the darker.
When GA finally allowed high octane beers to be sold, there was a restaurant that had the Franziskaner Dunkel on tap. So good.

Top Bottom