97 LX450 Part Out

If you don’t have a headlight I have one that has been repaired with a large BB sizes patch. Been like that for the 5 years live owned my 80. It’s still on my rig but could be motivated to swap with the spare I bought a few years ago

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE PASSENGER REAR DOOR LOCK ASSEMBLY AND HANDLE, FRONT DOOR HANDLE AND BEVEL, SUNROOF TRIM, 2ND ROW AND PASSENGER SEAT, PASSENGER SIDE 3RD ROW HARD WARE PLASTIC COVER?
Letting members of the local club have a go at this before I entertain shipping. Are you local or in Florida?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. Been a busy week and shaping up to be a busy month. New position at work and outfitting a new fire station is keeping me busy.

I'm pretty sure I have PM'd or replied to everyone. If I missed you PM me.

I plan to work on pulling parts tomorrow morning and Saturday (weather dependent).

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, missed ya today and am leaving town at the crack of dawn. Ill have to grab that visor next week.

I need the door hold open rod assembly for the passenger front door. Also might be interested in the window motors - Seller of the 80 I'm buying says the windows function but are slow. Do you recall how well the window motors worked?

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. Been a busy week and shaping up to be a busy month. New position at work and outfitting a new fire station is keeping me busy.

I'm pretty sure I have PM'd or replied to everyone. If I missed you PM me.

I plan to work on pulling parts tomorrow morning and Saturday (weather dependent).

Thanks,

Mike
Any

I need the door hold open rod assembly for the passenger front door. Also might be interested in the window motors - Seller of the 80 I'm buying says the windows function but are slow. Do you recall how well the window motors worked?

Thanks
Have the rod. Not sure on the functionality of the windows. Never rolled them down when it had a battery in it. Most likely it is the window runs that are the problem...

Top Bottom