406 Cruiser Heads - Introductions

rkymtnflyfisher

I’m going fishing
SILVER Star
Hey guys,
My name is Steve. Lived in Missoula for four years now. I've always been a Toyota fan and now gotten into cruisers. I've got a 1984 fj60 named Bessie that I'm working on getting back into shape. This forum has been amazing. Plan on getting out to do more exploring with her.
This is when I picked her up last year and brought her home.
Done a bunch since then and still have more to do...View attachment 1925309View attachment 1925310

Nice rig, also nice to see someone else in the Missoula area, I'm a little to the south.

Definitely! I need to find some trails to run :)
Not too many legal trails around Missoula other than graves range jeep trail. Lots of logging roads everywhere though. The club I am associated with here in Missoula (montana backroads 4x4) along with another group from the bitterroot valley will be doing a trail clearing run of graves range jeep trail mid next month. I can't remember the exact date but I will post more info when I get it

rkymtnflyfisher

I’m going fishing
SILVER Star
Not too many legal trails around Missoula other than graves range jeep trail. Lots of logging roads everywhere though. The club I am associated with here in Missoula (montana backroads 4x4) along with another group from the bitterroot valley will be doing a trail clearing run of graves range jeep trail mid next month. I can't remember the exact date but I will post more info when I get it

More info on the Bitterroot crew? (I'm assuming it's a mixed bag of rigs.)

More info on the Bitterroot crew? (I'm assuming it's a mixed bag of rigs.)
I can't remember the name of the group. All Toyota guys. Several of them worked for allpro so I'm assuming they are based out of victor. They came and helped us clear downed trees last year. God it makes me just tired thinking of it there was a lot last year.

Top Bottom