For Sale 145 liter long range fuel tanks for LC 76/77 and possibly 75/78

Mine has been sitting in my garage for months since I picked it up from Joe... finally getting around to thinking about installing it...

For those of you who have installed the tank, what have you guys done for:
-filler neck
-sender
-level gauge

24V Troopy here.

I'd like to see this and see how much you'd have to modify it to fit into a 73. I modified a Genright tank to fit my stretched jeep wrangler...would be a similar deal. May be worth it depending on how much you'd retain after modification. I'd be curious to see one of these next to a 73/74 tank.

joekatana

GOLD Star

I'd like to see this and see how much you'd have to modify it to fit into a 73. I modified a Genright tank to fit my stretched jeep wrangler...would be a similar deal. May be worth it depending on how much you'd retain after modification. I'd be curious to see one of these next to a 73/74 tank.
About twice the size so no way this will work on a mwb , lwb only

I've decided to sell my tank that i got from Joe on this post. Its unopened exactly the way i received it from him. Currently in Louisville Ky. Just looking to get my money back. Can also deliver to the 70 series meet and greet at Windrock at the end of the month. 650.00 Firm.

Top Bottom